Ir para conteúdo

roberry

kushboss

hello i have 2 ot pokemon acount chosen juan and kushboss yesterday i purchased point on chosen juan today i ought 2 dittos 2 boost stone 2 bikes and some other stuff and i a guy said trade metagross f lvl 54 for bike i said yes and in the trade i double clicked it the surver message said You see metsgross femae lvl 54 and i said yes and i accept and when i look in bag i see a fearow and i told him to give it back and he ran please all i want is justice or something in return i was planning on buying vip for me and a friends but seeing that if i get no justice i will not be buying anything from ot pokemon or donating because i love the game but it seems your staff cant be trusted all i want is my bike back or a metagross or something of the same value as my bike

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

In this case we can not help you, because our TRADE system is 100% safe, there's no way the guy put a Pokemon and came another pokémon in these cases is good you take more care, always use the LOOK before exchanges and watches the picture of the Pokemon that appears at the time of TRADE.
I regret the case and take more care next time. Good evening! :|

Link para o comentário

1 minute ago, Anderson (Drind) said:

In this case we can not help you, because our TRADE system is 100% safe, there's no way the guy put a Pokemon and came another pokémon in these cases is good you take more care, always use the LOOK before exchanges and watches the picture of the Pokemon that appears at the time of TRADE.
I regret the case and take more care next time. Good evening! :|

im a paying costumer and customer is always rite if i dont get justice im quiting and im a paying person i bought points on my new profile yesterday you can even check your purchase record and see my other acount chosen juan hear me out i just want something back in the value o my bike

Link para o comentário

4 minutos atrás, kushboss disse:

if i dont get justice im quiting and you guys will loose money all i want is a bike back or something in same price range

Actually I understand his anger, but there's nothing we can do, because as I said, it was not our fault, it was a lack of attention her, the game has many PLAYERS such, trying to deceive other players, but you have to be smart also, I regret the case, the heart of regret, but there's no way we help you.

Link para o comentário

• DriinD locked this topic
Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
  • Criar Novo...