Ir para conteúdo

Addon Bug- Metal Claws addon (English)

Hyperaids

I am reporting a visual representation bug on the Metal Claws Addon.

00:17 You see a metal claws addon.
It is used on Sandslashs and Shiny Sandslashs.

A) When does the bug appear?- At the time of trading with a player.

B) Bug- When we trade this item, the other person can not see the description of the item. 

The other person can only see the name of the item like this :-

00:17 You see a metal claws addon.

C) Why is it a bug?-  Game Weakness Abuse/Bug Abuse. Art. 1.h. Otpokemon/rules

D) Incident- 

Character- Hyperaids

World- Blue

Date- 17th October 2016

Explanation-  "A character lvl 150+- (Do not remember his name, let us call him Noob1) messaged me, and asked the price of -You see a metal claws addon.
It is used on Slaking and Shiny Slaking.

I had never seen any addon of Slaking, so i told him i do not know the price, but since slaking is becoming popular you can sell it for a high amount.

Then i saw one character "Igor Tanaka" (New owner of lvl 500+ account), was trying to buy/negotiate this addon in default chat for Shiny Zam, but the guy who had it "Noob1" said he was not sure about prices since he was new and was thus not selling it.

I saw this and tried to help "Noob1", so i private messaged him and said Shiny Zam is good pokemon, so you should accept this offer. 

The character "Noob1" said he wants shiny metagross only, to which i responded that your addon is not worth Shiny Zam, so you should just accept this.

The guy "Noob1" then asked the price of my Shiny Ditto and asked if it is better than Shiny Zam, i told him that Shiny Ditto is cheaper than Shiny Zam, so No.

But "Noob1" now changed his mind and only wanted Shiny Ditto for his addon of Shiny Slaking. He now asked Igor Tanaka for Shiny Ditto, which Igor Tanaka did not have.

So now Igor Tanaka offered Shiny Zam + 4 shiny stones for his addon, but Noob1 still refused.

I thought maybe i should trade my Shiny Ditto for the addon first and later i will trade the addon with Igor Tanaka for his Shiny Zam + 4 shiny stones.

When i traded my Shiny Ditto for his addon, The addon showed no description. (Bug).

I clicked accept, and saw that the addon belongs to pokemon sandslash, and then both "Noob1" and "Igor Tanaka" logged out.

I realised i had gotten scammed/robbed, because i could not confirm the pokemon to which the addon belongs and i was deceived by 2 players."

E) Conclusion- The above 2 players "Igor Tanaka" and his accomplice whose name i do not remember, tricked me into accepting the trade by abusing/taking advantage of this BUG

Art. 1.h. Abusing on game weakness such as bugs is considered illegal, if you find any bug inform it immediately to a Gamemaster by opening a report (CTRL + R). The player who takes advantage of such bugs will be punished and if someone knows about this abuse and keep it in secret may be banished as well.

As an honest player, I am reporting this bug and i will not take a similar advantage of this bug.

I hope the pokemon staff team can investigate and fix this bug and hopefully punish the abusers by verifying it through my logs. 

Thanks Best Regards,

Hyperaids

About me- I am 24 years old, I live in India and speak english. I love this game, so i have learned a bit Portuguese just to play in this server. My Portuguese is not good, so i chose to explain it in English.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

xD eu vi isso. Eles dois tava tentando o tempo todo no PvP do nlue. Ele também me mostrou essa garra e Igor Tanaka chegou oferecendo 10k pra ele, depois ele queria trocar no meu pius kk

Eu até mandei um PM pra igor Tanaka e disse que um lvl 595 devia ter vergonha de tentar enganar os mlq nesse lvl.

Eng: i saw this two guys on PvP of blue. The "noob1" aproach and ask if i knew it the price, then i said that not much but that you can sell for guys high level for a good ammount. After this Igor offer 10k (oO) the noob1 chance his mind and ask if i can trade with my pius, i said no and the they go out asking this for everyone on PvP.

I even send a PM to Igor and said to him stop, because is ugly for a guy level 595 :/

Sorry for the bad english xD

Editado por m1tzin
Link para o comentário

46 minutes ago, m1tzin said:

xD eu vi isso. Eles dois tava tentando o tempo todo no PvP do nlue. Ele também me mostrou essa garra e Igor Tanaka chegou oferecendo 10k pra ele, depois ele queria trocar no meu pius kk

Eu até mandei um PM pra igor Tanaka e disse que um lvl 595 devia ter vergonha de tentar enganar os mlq nesse lvl.

Eng: i saw this two guys on PvP of blue. The "noob1" aproach and ask if i knew it the price, then i said that not much but that you can sell for guys high level for a good ammount. After this Igor offer 10k (oO) the noob1 chance his mind and ask if i can trade with my pius, i said no and the they go out asking this for everyone on PvP.

I even send a PM to Igor and said to him stop, because is ugly for a guy level 595 :/

Sorry for the bad english xD

OMG Yes!!!

Igor Tanaka offered first 10 scarab coins (10k) and then he offered Shiny Zam.

It looks like they were trying to scam/cheat anyone in pvp fire.

Thanks  for your support brother <3

Link para o comentário

13 minutes ago, Hyperaids said:

OMG Yes!!!

Igor Tanaka offered first 10 scarab coins (10k) and then he offered Shiny Zam.

It looks like they were trying to scam/cheat anyone in pvp fire.

Thanks  for your support brother <3

Omg, the "noob1"is on PvP rightnow, his nick it is leobluecw lvl 105

Link para o comentário